Dec 4, 2010

The Big 30!

O.M.G. I'm 30.

I think I'm ok with it. There are a lot of people out there who dread being 30 but I accept it. I'm at a really great point in my life, I'm married to a wonderful man who is also a great father, I have a beautiful daughter (who's 3 wks shy of turning 3) , a house and yes, complete with a dog. I couldn't be happier with how my life is right now at 30. I'm looking at this as a new chapter in my life. What do my 30's have in store for me? I'm not looking too far down the line cuz I don't even want to look at the #40, now THAT scares the hell out of me, but luckily that's 10 yrs down the line.


I didn't have an over-the-top birthday this year, as it also landed on the same day as Thanksgiving. I spent my 30th at home with my family being thankful for everything that I have been blessed with. Kailyn helped me blow out my candles on my cake and just seeing the satisfaction and the enjoyment on her face just makes everything that much better.


Here's to another great year!

Priceless. :)

2 comments:

  1. You still look like you did in High School! Seriously.

    I can't believe Kailyn is going to be 3, now that is really shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Stori, I love the fact that i still get carded, it feels great! Now Kailyn turning 3 is hard to swallow but I'm also looking forward to it. This is going to be the best bday/xmas yet, she gonna love it!
    And you, your baby's having her first xmas, that's always exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete