Dec 13, 2010

Sleep Update


So, I thought I would update you on Kailyn's sleeping issues since getting her beautiful new fairy princess bed.

All I have to say is SCORE for us! She has slept so much better since getting her new bed, it's unbelievable! It still takes us a while to put her down but not nearly as long (maybe 1 hr instead of 1 1/2-2 hrs) and she hasn't been fighting us to put her down, let's just say she's going down more calmly and a lot easier. She will wake up maybe 2-3 times during the night but she only gets out of bed maybe 1 out of 3 times. A BIG improvement from before. I give her a cuddle, let her fall asleep and put her back in bed. What a huge relief! Unless you have actually experienced this, you have NO idea what an accomplishment this is for us and how relieved I am. I really wasn't sure how long this whole sleeping situation would go on for, I was thinking the worst, you know, like how it was when she was newborn! Up every few hours and getting hardly any sleep.

Let's just hope it just keeps getting better! :) Thanks everyone for your advice on helping me get thru this sticky toddler situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment