Jul 8, 2009

Rub A Dub Dub, Poop In The Tub

Seriously. I can handle almost everything that comes with being a mother, spitting up, full on projectile vomiting or pooping, and really yucky diapers. What I can't seem to handle is the pooping in the tub. Really? Why the tub? It happened not once, but twice tonight. I filled the tub up and she poops. I empty, clean and refill the tub and she poops again. So, I yet again, empty, clean, and refill the tub. She has done this several times and every time I see her starting to go I immediately put her on her potty to go or to finish, but no such luck, she keeps on pooping in the tub.

To all you mothers out there! How do I stop this from happening again? Please any advice is helpful. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. WTH??? This actually happens?? I feel for you...I hope Nico doesn't even think it's a possibility. Yikes! Did you start potty training Kaylin already? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's pooped in the tub a few times. Apparently, it's pretty common,I have a few friends who's kids have pooped in the tub too, but not as often as she has.
    We have started potty training...kind of. She has pooped in the potty twice already, not by her choice mind you, she fights it but hey, i hate cleaning poop out of the tub.

    ReplyDelete