Yay, I am so excited I got to see my very best friend and her family last night! They live in Reno and I rarely get to see them, so it was so great to be able to see them last night. We have been best friends since we were 11 years old and have been through pretty much everything together. One of the greatest things in life right now is being able to hang out with her and her kids. When we're together we always look at each other and talk about our lives, past and present, and can't believe that the dreams we had growing up (and talked about daily) have come true. I just can't wait until the day her girls are old enough that I can start telling all the old stories about our childhood, well some of them anyway. :)





Hey, welcome to blogging! I totally remember that Bongo shirt.
ReplyDelete