Oct 27, 2009

My Mum Comes For A Visit!!

It's been a while since I've blogged and it's because we have been quite busy. My mum came and stayed with us for a couple of days, it was more than I had anticipated. She was only supposed to stay one night because she was going on a vacation to Cabo the following day, unfortunately for her the trip was cut short, but fortunately for us she was able to spend another 4 days with us, I was thrilled to say the least! We went shopping, went out to eat but mostly just hung out at the house so she could spend some good quality time with Kailyn. Seeing as she lives in Colorado, we don't get to see her that often, so it was a lot of fun to have her here. I miss her so much already. Here are a few pics of her stay here:






No comments:

Post a Comment