
Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother! The picture above is the first picture we took together after finding out that I was going to be a mom. I was 14 weeks pregnant with Kailyn here and could not be any happier.
I have always loved and appreciated my mother more than anything
(I am a mama's girl after all!) but only after having Kailyn did I truly understand what being a parent was all about.I have a better understanding of why she did the things she did or didn't let me do the things I wanted, I know it's because she loved me so much and wanted to the best for me.
I was never a "bad" kid but was still a pain in the ass sometimes and mum, for that I am sorry. You are the best

mother anybody could ever ask for and I am so thankful to have you as my mum and Kailyn's grandma. I hope I can be half the mum to Kailyn that you have been to me! Thank you for being there for me through all the tough times, the happy times and everything in between! I don't know what I would do without your guidance, your words of wisdom, or sometimes nothing at all, you just being there for me, no matter what, means the world to me. I want you to know how much I truly appreciate everything you do for me. I hope Kailyn grows up knowing that I, too, will be there for her, no matter what because she is my daughter, my heart, my life. I love you mum and I wish I could be with you on this Mother's Day!
The day my mum met my daughter, she was 5 weeks old.
You have a BEAUTIFUL family! And don't worry we were all pain in the you know whats when we were young, but as we become mothers we are so much more grateful for our mathers and what they put up with from us! ;) But we just wanted to drop a note by to some of our fans and let you know that we recently started a blg animation site, Blogamation.com and we would LOVE for you to check it out and let us know what you think! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks,
The Cutest Blog On The Block