Jun 10, 2010

What a crack up!

Kailyn has been talking more and more lately and she makes me laugh all the time. The other day Kailyn and I were hanging out in our backyard and she got into her little red car, her purse over her shoulder, started waving and said "bye bye mommy" and I asked her "where are you going?" to which she replied "shopping". Haha!!

Today was no different, only I shut my elbow in our sliding door (don't ask me how I did it, cuz I have no idea!) and I went and sat down. Kailyn came over to me, looked at me with this look on her face, little puppy dog eyes, she put patted me on the shoulder and said "okay mommy". Aww my darling little girl. :)

2 comments:

  1. aww, super cute! don't you just love it when they do those things? just melts your heart :)

    Nico has been recently saying "Nico esta triste" (Nico is sad) or "Mami esta triste" (when I'm super mad, lol)...too much suteness, and they grow sooo fast. We gotta enjoy every second of them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete