Today Kailyn and I went to Target to buy her a potty chair. We already have a potty seat up in her bathroom, which she uses very well; however, she still has trouble getting onto it from her stool, she can't quite turn around to sit on it. So, we bought her the chair for the downstairs bathroom so that when she needs to go potty, she can just run to it and sit on it on her own. She was so excited to have her very own potty that we had to test it out the second we got home. I put it in the bathroom and she ran right over and wanted to take all her clothes off so she could try it out. What a pro! She sat right on and gave me the biggest smile followed by the cutest laugh! First 5 minutes and she went pee in her new potty, go Kailyn!! I swear we must have spent at least 30 min in there just sitting on the potty and getting off, on, off, on, off....you get the drift, she loves it. I think she'll be potty trained in no time at all, now we just need to buy her some new panties. :)
I was contemplating adding this photo, I know she'll hate me for it later but I just thought it was way too cute not too.

LOL, it is too cute to not post! Potty trained at barely 2 is really awesome. I hope I can manage as well.
ReplyDeleteLove the pic! (btw, she won't be able to fuss about the pic till her teenage yrs, so you've got plenty of time ;) haha)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome she's potty trained and does it so well. It's not something I look forward to doing with Nico. I keep hearing how much harder it is to potty train boys. I'll be buying a potty soon to ease him in on the idea.
Oh...and before I forget, I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!! Looks awesome! :) (And did you notice I changed my blog's name? you should change it in your 'blogs I follow' section. hehe)
xoxo
Thank you, although I'm having trouble using the 'about me' and the 'faq' tabs...not sure how to edit that. hmmm....
ReplyDeleteidk what your template loos like in blogger... did you try checking the 'edit pages' section in blogger? What does the Layout look like in blogger, is there a 'Menu' section like in mine? I don't use the Menu section, I added the 'Pages' gadget and that's how I got my 'home' and 'about me' pages. You just have to try playing around with the template, try different things and see what works. :) good luck!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you that today after we saw Kailyn's pic here and I told him "that's Kailyn" Nico has been repeating her name with a big smile over and over, first time ever!...so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteawww, that is SO cute!! I really want to get them together some day, how adorable would that be!? :)
ReplyDelete