Dec 22, 2009

Christmas is almost here!

As I finished my previous post I realized that Christmas was almost here. Even though it is the day before Kailyn's birthday somehow it wasn't what I was thinking of first, maybe because to me Kailyn's birthday is more of a milestone. I cannot wait until Christmas morning though, when Kailyn comes downstairs and sees all the presents under the tree. It was fun last year but this year she has a better understanding of things. I can just see her now, just tearing into all her presents with the biggest smile on her face, playing with the wrapping paper, then the boxes and then probably the present itself. She seems satisfied with anything new, whether it be a box or a toy. When you have a child, Christmas becomes all about them, you don't even think about yourself, or at least, I don't. I could care less if I get anything, it's all about my baby. :)

Just thinking about it makes me all giddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment